Saturday, March 12, 2011

Why don't you come back tomorrow? I am not ready...

Lots of my friends keep a vicious circle spinning: "Tomorrow I will give up drinking! Tomorrow I will give up smoking! Tomorrow I will change and start a new life."
I am convinced that you haven't heard that just once, it keeps coming and coming till you give up listening. And ironically tomorrow never comes, and even if so, it comes too late... And there isn't much to change, or no time left to start anew. And it seems nobody learns his lesson, or it seems to me that nobody cares. Whiners. As far as I know, everybody starts in life with equal chances. That means that no one is better than you! As M.T. said "Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today." So stand up, now! make it today! And make it big times!


     

No comments:

Post a Comment